Thursday, April 1, 2010

Farmer's Market

Thursday is quickly becoming my favorite day of the week! Why, you ask? Well because Thursday is the day that Dungravan holds their weekly farmers market. I love farmers markets, its one of my favorite things about summer. Going to the market, getting really fresh and delicious food, for a really good price. I love that I get to do it here, and it's April! So I spent most of my Thursday morning walking around the town square buying my lunch and doing some souvenir shopping for friends and family back home. I bought myself some mini plums, a vine of cherry tomatoes, a hot cross bun and a blueberry muffin for lunch. I also had some hot chocolate to drink. Now the hot chocolate in Ireland is probably the best hot chocolate I have ever had. Anywhere. And this seems to be a consensus among the group. No matter where we go, if anyone gets hot chocolate, it is always amazing. So in case you weren't sure, I love Thursday.
At this point we have finished Yeats, and Joyce and are waiting for Dr. Reed to come so we can get started with our class sessions after Paris. So Paris in less than a week! I can't wait :) I won't be blogging much from Paris, probably once, maybe twice. I plan on spending the least amount of time in my hotel as possible.
Au'revoir Ireland, and Bonjour Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment